We're good, but we're better together. Tuesdays For Good is a charitable program run by Exit9 Gift Emporium and can easily expand to the greater community. It is designed to help raise funds (and awareness) for good organizations and causes that benefit our wonderful New York City communities. It also...
- Invests in our communities
- Leverages business efforts
- Selects one non-profit per month.
- Donates 5% of sales from each Tuesday of the month
- Allows multiple businesses to simultaneously raise funds together.
- Improves your company's B-impact assessment score.
How funds are generated: 5% of all sales from each Tuesday will be donated to a selected organization. In addition, if a customer mentions the non-profit at checkout, then he or she will receive a 5% discount on their entire purchase. It's a win, win, win for everyone.
Together, we can do great things.
This month's profits from Tuesdays For Good will go to the Community Word Project, a New York City based arts-in-education organization that inspires children in under served communities to read, interpret and respond to their world and to become active citizens through collaborative arts residencies and teacher training programs.