After the success of May’s “Taste of 7th Street” we’re organizing an all day shopping spree on and around 12th St (between 1st Ave and Ave D) this Saturday 6/24!
From noon till 5pm you’ll find a ton of local stores, bars and restaurants offering amazing food and drink specials and unbelievable shopping deals. You might even be serenaded by a roaming musician or two.
Then, at 4pm-5pm join us at East Village Vintage Collective, 545 e 12th Street [Insta: @evvintagecollective], for free Tiki cocktails while you peruse whimsical vintage fashions and finds.
Live music by Erica Mancini and The Bee's Knees!
After party at Lucky, 168 Avenue B.
The following businesses are participating in TIKI ON 12TH (stay tuned for for updates on other businesses and deals):
- Au Za'atar - 50% off wine bottles all day
- Baker's Pizza - $6 spicy Hawaiian slice + Summer of Love IPA
- B-Side - Sip on a Navy Grog while enjoying Tiki-themed music and movies from 3pm
- Ciao for Now - $6 passionfruit sangrias all day
- Community 54 - 20% off if you mention "Tiki on 12th"
- Convive Wines - Tiki cocktail tasting from 12pm
- Double Wide - $6 frozen coconut margaritas all day
- East Village Vintage Collective - 20% off if you mention "Tiki on 12th" + free Tiki drinks 4-5pm w/live music
- Gabay's Outlet - Special deals on their unique fashion and furniture if you mention "Tiki on 12th"
- Kingsley - $10 Tangerine Dream (tangerine juice, rye, honey syrup, Peychauds bitters, tonic) from 12pm
- Lucky - After-party with special entertainment from 5pm
- Raclette - Free dessert or glass of wine with entree purchase all day
- Rue-B - 50% off Coltrane Cherry Caipirinhas from 4pm
- Harry & Ida's - $10 Harry's Hawaiian sandwich special (housemade ham, smoked provolone, pineapple salad)
- And more!